Your club's reputation affects the spectator turn-out at your home matches both for main and youth team. The following factors affect the reputation:
- The maximum reputation for a club is 100.
- Each win in a league match earns 0.5 reputation points, while each loss costs 0.5 points. A draw has no effect on the reputation.
- Friendly matches earn fewer reputation points, and cup and relegation matches earn slightly more.
- From your matches, you can earn between 0 and 20 reputation points.
- Up to 40 reputation points can be earned from your stadium complex. (One each for active luxury stadium pieces, and the luxury versions of the turf, parking and public transport. Up to 28 from the decoration buildings.)
- Several special decoration buildings also can pay out reputation points.
- Starting at career level 10 you earn one point reputation for each level, up to 50 points total.
- Sometimes you can earn reputation points in special events (for example for beating the Top Team Germany)
- Youth team reputation is a separate value but it follows the same rules as the reputation of the main team.
To see your reputation go to Stadium -> Tab Balance sheet and hover with your mouse cursor over the blue "i" symbol.
You can also view earned reputation from the last 60 matches, simply click on the button with a football icon.