The form of your players shows how much of their potential the player can show at that moment. The higher the form, the better. The form of a player is an important factor to consider when deciding who to put in a formation.
Every player has an individual form curve that is made up of a target form and a time frame to reach this target form. Every night there is about 25% that the target form and time frame change. (The chance is lower if a change was recently done.) The more experience a player has, the less likely is a chance to the target form.
- A form over 70 is considered good
- A form of 50 is considered normal
- A form under 30 is considered bad
One thing to consider to raise your players' form is to hire a good mental coach. The mental coach positively influences the form curve of your players. The form is also influenced by the team spirit. It is very important to keep the medical facilities in good condition! Only with good building conditions, your mental coach will work effectively!
Regular form training will have a positive effect on the target form. This means that it will over time have a positive effect on all of the course team's players, but you will not see a direct improvement.
To raise the form of your players directly, you can play trading cards:
- The player card increase form will raise the form of one of your players by 2 and will increase the tendency by 1, without taking up a training slot
- The training card's mental relaxation will raise the form of all of your players by 2, 4 or 6 points. (+2 points with common * card, +4 points with uncommon ** card, +6 points with rare *** card.) This card is always played from the Training overview, select a training day slot and place the card. All your players will benefit from it.
- Combo training card will among other increase the form of the players by +2 points. This card is always played from the Training overview, select a training day slot and place the card. All your players will benefit from it.
Playing and winning the matches against Top Team Mentality Monsters allows you to win a special staff member "Team Psychologist" (at the end of the competitive round). Once activated in your club, the Team psychologist motivates your team during half time break. The team gets a phase in second half time where they give 110% of other abilities.
In case you lose in League, Cup or Int. Masters matches, +1 form tendency will be awarded to 3 random players.
Go to Club -> Staff -> Upgrades tab to see full description
Go to United -> Top Teams -> Mentality Monsters (5 free matches per day, unlimited number of matches can be played)